Terms & Conditions
All material contained in this site (including images) is copyright to the European Professional Football Leagues (EPFL) except where explicitly stated to the contrary, and is intended for your general use and information.
The material may not be reproduced, reused, adapted or redistributed without permission from the European Professional Football Leagues (EPFL).
Requests and enquiries regarding reuse should be directed to:
European Professional Football Leagues (EPFL)
Le Martinet, Chemin du Canal, 1
T +41 22 308 5103
F +41 22 308 5101
Linking to this website
European Professional Football Leagues (EPFL) Website linking policy
Primary stakeholders with a sport / football portfolio may link to the EPFL’s website. All other organizations or individuals who wish to link to the EPFL website from their website must contact Web Services to request permission.
Permission to link to the EPFL Website will be conditional upon the owner or authorized administrator of the requesting organization agreeing to:
- Immediately notify the EPFL Web Services Team if a change is made to the requesting website which results in one of Items 1, 2 or 3 (below) applying or if the organization suspects that the change may mean that Item 4 applies; and
- Comply with any request from the ASC Web Services Team to remove the link from the requesting website.
Permission will not be granted if:
- Inclusion on the requesting site implies the EPFL (or any program of the EPFL) endorses the site or product;
- The requesting site uses the EPFL website solely for commercial practices;
- The content of the material is changed technically (eg. the material is framed and users are unable to determine the location of the original material);
- Linking to the site is deemed to be in contravention of EPFL policy, government policy or not in the public interest.
Where permission is granted to link to the EPFL website, owners and administrators of websites linking to the EPFL website must comply with the following condition:
The EPFL is the owner of various logos associated with EPFL operations and programs. The EPFL owns or is licensed to use all copyright subsisting in any website operated by the EPFL. Other than in accordance with a written agreement established directly with the EPFL, you are not authorised to use any intellectual property owned by the EPFL or contained in the EPFL website, including any logo, trade mark or copyright. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from any EPFL website on any other site without the EPFL Web Services Team’s permission