The EPFL is composed of a General Assembly (legislative body), the Board of Directors (executive body), the Strategic Committees (advisory bodies) and the EPFL Administration (administrative body).
The General Assembly brings together all EPFL Member Leagues and Associate Members.
It is the legislative body of the EPFL, which determines the general policies of the Association and can give all powers and authority to the Board of Directors in that respect.Read more
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the executive body of the Association.
It consists of twelve members with each of them elected for a term of 3 years. The EPFL Chairman and EPFL Deputy Chairman are appointed from and by the members of the Board of Directors.Read more
The Strategic Committees are advisory bodies aimed to enhance the Association’s decision-making process and reinforce the participation of all EPFL Member Leagues in the following strategic areas:
- Strategic Committee on League Football Matters
- Strategic Committee on League Business, Regulatory and EU Matters
The EPFL Administration is the operational arm of the Association.
It is entrusted by the Board of Directors and General Assembly for implementing the strategies necessary to meet the Association’s objectives and is responsible for the EPFL’s daily administrative and financial management.Read more
In this section
We believe that all our clubs must be able to compete at the highest levels both domestically and internationally, and we have the responsibility to keep their dream and ambition alive. For this reason, the EPFL is working to protect and enhance the competitive balance as well as to ensure that the basic sporting principles of our beautiful game are always preserved.
Top News Stories
- EPFL Media Advisory: Agenda General Assembly and Press Conference – Porto 30/31 March 2016
- Liga Portugal hosts the XXXIV EPFL General Assembly and Seminar on Internationalisation of League Brands
- LaLiga’s digital strategy, a key factor to increase the value of audiovisual rights
- EPFL outlines Good Governance goals at EU Sport Forum in Malta
- Swedish Football League, Allsvenskan, invests in new training and match video analysis tools from Spiideo